Due to increasing operational requirements and new business wins we are actively recruiting for the following roles;
- Response Officers – Nights
- Response Officers - Days
- Control Room Operators based at Head Office
We have vacancies across our regional branch network. Applications will only be considered from those with valid SIA Licences and full UK Driving Licences. Any penalty points or driving convictions must be declared.
What’s in it for you?
- Sectorleading pay rates
- Immediatestarts, pending successful security screening.
- Modernprofessional response vehicles
- Working witha proactive and ambitious company
- Ongoingtraining and support
- Minimum of36/39 hours per week (contracted) with overtime regularly available
- NO ZERO HOUR contracts
- Minimalpaperwork – we use the latest bespoke software & electronic reportingsolutions
- Monthly pay– Paid 10th of the Month
- Workingalongside, and with some of the top companies in the UK and beyond
- Opportunityfor progression within the company
Interviews will be held at Head Office or locally at one of regional branch offices.
In the first instance please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your experience and providing an up to date CV.
Key Security Group operates an Equal Opportunities & Diversity Policy. All individuals regardless of race, ethnicity and nationality, gender, sexuality, age and disability are encouraged to apply for all posts.
We are currently under represented by female officers and would welcome applications from female officers.