Welcome to the Award Winning Key Security Group.
We are a specialist total security provider headquartered in Wakefield, West Yorkshire however, through a strategically located office network, we have the ability to extend our operational coverage and capabilities across the UK & Ireland.
Our core services are;
- Key Holding, Alarm Response
- Lock and Unlocks
- Mobile Patrols
- Vacant Property Inspections
- Remote CCTV Monitoring
- Installation and Maintenance of Intruder, Emergency Lighting, Access Control and CCTV systems
- Installation and maintenance of fire systems in accordance with BAFE.
Our services can be provided individually, or as many of our client base have found, the combination of services provides the total security solution.
One Supplier - One Solution – One less thing to worry about.
Key Security began trading in 2007, and has evolved into a leading, innovative and technology led security provider.
In August 2012, we acquired an SSAIB security systems provider and this was integrated into the group’s operations, initially holding a small selection of regional accounts.
Over the last 4 years our operational footprint has grown organically through the opening of regional branch offices in Hull, Nottingham, and Newark on Trent, Lincoln, Sheffield and most recently Sunderland.
We are a leading member of the SIA Approved Contractor Scheme having embraced the requirements of the scheme and its value culminating in our score being in the top 5% of all companies on the scheme and the top 1% for companies of our size.
Our senior management team has over 50 years of combined security industry experience.
Since our formation, the Company’s growth has been achieved through existing client referrals and repeat business, together with securing public and private tender awards both regionally and nationally.
Approach to Business
Due to our flat organisational and ownership structure we are able to quickly adapt to the changing landscape of the private security industry and its stakeholders and our client and employee needs.
We maintain a proactive, committed approach to business with our purpose to become the leading provider across our operational areas, the first choice supplier to our clients and a destination employer for our staff.
We have divested non-core service offerings to focus on the core disciplines in which we excel, to provide the total security solution.
We combine the latest innovations in security systems technology with our extensive patrol and response fleet to deliver security solutions across the UK.
Our clients can rest safely in the knowledge that our services are underpinned by an ongoing commitment to high quality service delivery.
As a business, we continue to develop, innovate and integrate new technologies and methods into our service delivery that ensures we continue to;
- reduce our environmental impact;
- provide enhanced reporting and communication, reducing unnecessary administrative burden
- control client costs through the promotion of a combination of physical and electronic solutions
- invest in our operations and resources for the benefit of our employees and clients
- maintain voluntary registration with the SIA Approved Contractor Scheme
- maintain and continue to invest in relevant and or voluntary service specific accreditations to further demonstrate our commitment to quality.
Key Security Group are fortunate to have a diverse client base that includes local authorities, property management companies, the NHS and a variety of private sector and blue chip companies.
We look forward to welcoming you as a client or a member of the team here at Key.
Group Managing Director