2 Jul 2015
After a very successful trading year Key Security (UK) Limited have posted record account figures for both turnover and profitability.
Turnover was up by 26% when compared to last year’s accounts.
Having enjoyed a return to a healthy profit margin following the collapse into administration of a large client in 2013, cautious projections were in place for 2014-2015.
With those projections exceeding expectation, the following investments were made by our Managing Director to further push the company forward and ensure we continue to deliver a first class service and achieve destination employer status.
1. Six figure investment in a bespoke Control Room and Helpdesk and new Head Office facility
2. New Response Vehicles added to the existing fleet taking this to 12
3. Regional offices opened in Sheffield and Nottingham and a further location is planned for September 2015.
4. Applications for extension of scope within our SIA Approval to include CCTV operations
5. Extension of our ISO Scope to include CCTV, ENV14001 and OHAS18001.
6. Appointment of a Compliance Manager, Screening Administrator and a Head of Operations
7. The planned integration of the Living Wage
8. Training fund and change management programme for employees
As we progress we have again made SMART projections for turnover and profitability and will again be setting aside funds for staff training and development.
We'll update you in a few months..